If your company decides to upgrade its software, there is only so much your software vendor can do for you and only so
much you will have time to do for yourself. IDN has the expertise to tackle even the most complex software implementations,
whether you're bringing up specific modules, an entire Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, acquiring another company
or large set of properties that need to be added to your system.
Once you begin the path to convert to a new software system, there are a multitude of considerations that IDN can guide
- Executive Support - Executive support is critical to a successful implementation. Without the support from Leadership, it will not be supported from the rest of the team. Team Collaboration is Key!
- Active Participation of the entire Project Team - During implementation, team members can easily get distracted or get off track. It is important that every team member maintains their focus to achieve the desired objectives.
- Maintain Focus on Business Objectives - Scope Creep is a common trend with Software Implementation. It is critical to stay focused on what needs to be accomplished vs. what can be accomplished.
- Company Awareness - Be aware for any issues, concerns, or push backs that might be the result of the software implementation.
Our methodology is highly structured to give you assured quality and reduce business risk.
- Analyze current requirements, particularly those that differentiate the company from other firms
- Document any new functional or non-functional requirements
- Merge best practices with new software functionality to make processes more efficient and reduce costs
- Identify and cleanse poor data to make the most of your software investment