Business Process Improvement
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Businesses must improve to survive. In the face of volatile markets, rapidly advancing technology, fierce competition
and demanding investors, regardless of how well you did last year you must perform better today. The fulcrum for improving
business is through the power of process. You might ask yourself:
- What do we do and why do we do it?
- How do those activities create value?
- What are our inefficiencies with our current processes?
- What are our opportunities to do things better with technology?
IDN takes a rigorous approach to integrating business process, systems, people, and strategy in alignment with your
business goals. Our breadth and depth of knowledge in industry-wide best practices can help you reduce costs and boost
results by improving your day to day processes.
Improving Business Processes
Business processes can become inefficient for many reasons, including (but not limited to): outmoded historical processes,
inadequate integration of key systems, and an inaccessibility of critical business data. IDN takes a proactive approach to
improve your end-to-end processes based on the way these processes serve your key business outcomes.
IDN services for improving business processes include:
- Assessing the current state of your key business processes to identify issues such as data duplication, data quality risks, unnecessary hand-offs, non-value added activity such as redundant reconciliations and processes as well as data errors.
- Identifying and implementing quality control measures where key data is captured and/or updated
- Designing streamlined business processes that are cost effective, deliver high quality results and are well integrated with information systems.
- Leading effective change initiatives to help you reap the rewards of more effective business processes.
Making Change Real, Right and Now
Change requires growth and sometimes struggle in an organization. Without proper leadership and stewardship, things
have a tendency to snap right back to the way they were. Using our experience and knowledge, IDN will help your organization
design and deliver change initiatives that make a real difference in the results of your business.
IDN can help:
- Identify the impact and requirements of change
- Understand how roles and responsibilities must change in response to more effective business processes (align these changes to performance evaluations and career development goals)
- Help your people understand what is at stake and what is in it for them
- Communicate the need for and the nature of the change
- Obtain the skills and knowledge needed to make the change effective and operational